Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A National Geographic Moment

Since I was a little girl, I've been fascinated by The National Geographic Society... My parents signed for the magazine, and I would spend hours going through the pages, traveling to all those wondrous places, seeing all the beautiful and interesting people and falling in love with every animal... Many of those images were proudly cut with my little scissors and pasted on school projects, and in my mind, the beauty of the pictures would be enough to get me the grade! So now I decided to share a little bit of my fascination with this magazine with all of you, by posting some of their beautiful images here... I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
...
This image is my all time favorite...

... the intensity in her eyes!

A Volcano is beautiful, but it can have devastating consequences...

But even in devastating moments...

... Nature is beautiful!

And it has the power to come back from the ashes ...

... and restore itself to life!

Cute and Innocent, or...

... Feared and Powerful...

... it's all part of Nature!

Where sometimes even the most intimidating...

    ... can make us smile!

    And no matter how much beauty Man creates, Nature has it's simple way of making it even more beautiful!

    Because everything in Nature is magnificently beautiful!

    ...

  • NOTE: These pictures were all taken from the Internet, and they are all property of © 2008 National Geographic Society. All rights reserved. My intentions in posting them here are only to share with others their beauty! http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm

1 comment:

Aurea said...

Vc tem razão! AMEI as fotos! Estão lindíssimas!!!!! Gostei também dos comentários!!! Ficou super!!!